[tei-council] date for next telco

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 01:50:05 EDT 2007

Dear Council members,

As promised, I have asked meetomatic.com to find a suitable day for us.  The
meeting will take place as usual at 1200 UTC.

I've proposed a meeting for the dates below.

Please visit the following web page to fill in your own
constraints:

http://www.meetomatic.com/respond.php?id=2J30GB

PROPOSED MEETING DATES:

Monday 20th August 2007
Tuesday 21st August 2007
Wednesday 22nd August 2007
Thursday 23rd August 2007
Friday 24th August 2007
Monday 27th August 2007
Tuesday 28th August 2007
Wednesday 29th August 2007
Thursday 30th August 2007
Friday 31st August 2007
Monday 3rd September 2007
Tuesday 4th September 2007
Wednesday 5th September 2007
Thursday 6th September 2007
Friday 7th September 2007
Meet-O-Matic - The World's Simplest Meeting Scheduler
Copyright (c) Meetomatic Ltd., 2003-2007. All Rights Reserved.

--

 Christian Wittern