[tei-council] Minutes

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Aug 4 06:05:52 EDT 2007

The minutes from the last meeting are available now.  Both editors have had a
chance to glance at them, so I thought I should announce them to Council:

http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm33.xml?style=printable

Please double check that I've not forgotten any actions, and that you understand
and agree with the due dates for the actions assigned to you.  And as always,
feel free to point out the many typos and grammatical mistakes.

Best,
-James