[tei-council] updated facsimile odd

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 13:00:29 EDT 2007

Musings....

If I have the surface/graphic/zone setup, then I can see that
zone/@coords of 20,20,100,100 represents one rectangle,
measured in pixels, of the parent graphic.

I can also see that my <pb/> <p> or whatever links to
a <surface> by ID.

<surface> Z (though I see not how).

What I do NOT see is how one <l> can link to
coords 20,20,100,100 in the _surface_. Can it?
It can only relate to a particular graphic?

If I have a hi-res image and a lo-res image,
and describe the same are within each,
the coords of each will be different. Correct?

When I have one <surface>, with three <graphic>,
each with a <zone> pointing at the original of my <l>,
then the <l> points at all three?