[tei-council] postscript draft

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:30:15 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:

> But of course, unless you and 1 outher Council member vote "yes"
> awfully fast, it's a moot point. (Although I suppose given that the
> editors are in favor, six is enough, eh? So just you would do it,
> then.)

Since we haven't heard a single voice of disapproval, I think it fair
for you to go ahead now.  This is the way we have been conducting
business so far.

As we will need to come to decide on quite a few things in the weeks to
come, I will make formal calls where necessary, including a cut-off time
for the ballot, after which we count.

All the best,

Christian
>    DB