[tei-council] postscript draft

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Aug 1 18:32:22 EDT 2007

> Actually, this seems quite important to me. All sorts of similar
> chunks can go directly in front or back, for example: epigraph,
> byline, etc. (the contents of model.pLikeFront). It seems to me
> that <postscript> (my preferred name) should be parallel and able
> to be a direct child of back.

Oh, good point Dan. I was mis- (or actually over-) recalling the
content of <back>. Back in P4 you couldn't do that sort of thing --
but then again, there was no <postscript> in P4!

So yes, it would probably be reasonable to have
  <back>
    <postscript>Right, Dan!</postscript>
  </back>
in P5.

But of course, unless you and 1 outher Council member vote "yes"
awfully fast, it's a moot point. (Although I suppose given that the
editors are in favor, six is enough, eh? So just you would do it,
then.)

   DB
   TMB  - yes
   AC