[tei-council] handDesc and handList

Matthew James Driscoll mjd at hum.ku.dk
Wed Aug 1 08:38:35 EDT 2007

I may be wrong (or indulging in wishful thinking), but I recall (albeit
vaguely, as one does) that we had already decided that there was no longer
any real justification for using <handList> and <hand>, since they didn't do
anything that couldn't be done with <handDesc> and <handNote>. Does anyone
else remember this?

Matthew