[tei-council] Contributors to P5 (revised)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 05:53:20 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> Do we mention physical bibliography? I'm inclined to say no, as none
> of their work got into P5, right?

I agree

> I am not sure whether the editors should be mentioned in workgroups
> or not, but in either case I was not part of personography (sorry to
> say). (Lou & I should be mentioned for the MS task force though.)

The editors shouldnt appear in any of the lists since they are
ex-officio members of all of them.

> Do we want to list the members of the ISO FS group?

Yes. Their work resulted in changes which are reflected in P5

> There were two others who participated in SO: Chris Catton and Hamish
> Cunningham. Chris actually even wrote a draft that Council didn't
> like very much. But AFAIK Hamish only attended the first conference
> call. There is no mention of him saying or doing anything after that.

Catton should be added then, if the idea is to list all people who
contributed, even negatively.

The list needs affiliations, and regrouping to put it into the same
style as the other wg lists. I'll work on that later today and post to
the website asap.