[tei-council] Contributors to P5 (revised)

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Tue Jul 31 23:10:10 EDT 2007

Morning Christian! Thanks for putting this together. Some quick
thoughts, as it is way past my bedtime ... :-)

Do we mention physical bibliography? I'm inclined to say no, as none
of their work got into P5, right?

I am not sure whether the editors should be mentioned in workgroups
or not, but in either case I was not part of personography (sorry to
say). (Lou & I should be mentioned for the MS task force though.)

Do we want to list the members of the ISO FS group?

There were two others who participated in SO: Chris Catton and Hamish
Cunningham. Chris actually even wrote a draft that Council didn't
like very much. But AFAIK Hamish only attended the first conference
call. There is no mention of him saying or doing anything after that.