[tei-council] figure fixed

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Tue Jul 31 18:11:22 EDT 2007

I have added both <floatingText> and model.egLike to the content
model of <figure>. I have added to FT-TablesFormulaeGraphics.xml a
new paragraph with an example of nested <figure>s which use <ab>
instead of <p> for the captions. As no one but me seems to be in
favor limiting <head> elements to near the beginning of a
<figure>[1], I did not restrict the content model. It's still just
one big bag of repeatable optional elements.

Note
----
[1] And also because, although I am not convinced by it, I think
    there is a quite reasonable argument in favor of allowing <head>s
    at the bottom: the idea that semantically a <head> is really just
    a special-purpose label -- it happens to usually appear at the
    top, thus it's name, but that's not a requirement.