[tei-council] time is running out ... <measure> and <ps>

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon Jul 30 17:16:14 EDT 2007

> - @commodity similarly. If you cant agree, throw it out

Quoting P3 (so no one can accuse me of having changed the definition
to suit my needs):

| <measure>: contains a word or phrase referring to some quantity of
|            an object or commodity, usually comprising a number, a unit
|            and a commodity name.

| In its fullest form, a measure consists of a number, a phrase
| expressing units of measure and a phrase expressing the commodity
| being measured. Not all of these components need be present in
| every case.

Seems to me since there are 3 components to a measure, there should
be three attributes for regularizing 'em.