[tei-council] time is running out ... <measure> and <ps>

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 30 17:05:26 EDT 2007

I tried to review this discussion in order to contribute something,
but I just cannot get a handle on it.

My tiny votes are

 - I think the issue of whether to give a list of suggested types of units
   is pure administrivia. Lou and Syd should sort that out on their own.

- @extent looks weird. @quantity better.

- @scope I simply dont grok at all, and cannot imagine ever using. You
   bother to supply a measurement, but then cross your fingers behind
   your back and say "well, maybe not". I'd leave it out :-}

- @commodity similarly. If you cant agree, throw it out

- plain text in <measureGrp>. can someone remind me the use case
  for this? at first sight (looking at the examples) I don't see it.

Sebastian