[tei-council] time is running out ... <measure> and <ps>
sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 30 17:05:26 EDT 2007
I tried to review this discussion in order to contribute something,
but I just cannot get a handle on it.
My tiny votes are
- I think the issue of whether to give a list of suggested types of units
is pure administrivia. Lou and Syd should sort that out on their own.
- @extent looks weird. @quantity better.
- @scope I simply dont grok at all, and cannot imagine ever using. You
bother to supply a measurement, but then cross your fingers behind
your back and say "well, maybe not". I'd leave it out :-}
- @commodity similarly. If you cant agree, throw it out
- plain text in <measureGrp>. can someone remind me the use case
for this? at first sight (looking at the examples) I don't see it.
More information about the tei-council