[tei-council] next telecon 2007-08-02 at 1200 UTC

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 03:20:42 EDT 2007

Dear Council members,

As you might have noticed, I am back in circulation and just spend a few
hours filing through the 109 messages from the Council list and the 88
messages on TEI-L that had accumulated in my absence.  It looks like a lot
of ground got covered.  Great!  We are only a few steps away from
integrating the last minute changes in to the Guidelines, or so it seems to me.

After the acoustical thunderstorm of the last telecon, I would like to
switch back to the Indiana system for this call.  John, could you please set
up things and post a message here how to connect?

Please look again at the minutes at
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm32.xml?style=printable and report here on
progress as far as possible.

I would like to keep this as short as possible, but if there are issues that
would not come up in the list of active work items, please drop me a line so
that I can put it on the agenda.

All the best,

Christian

--