[tei-council] Are model.inter and model.common in the wrong section of Chapter 1?

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Jul 23 16:24:56 EDT 2007

I was just looking at §§1.6.3 and 1.6.4. I wonder if model.common and
model.inter are not in the wrong place. Currently they are found in
§1.6.3: low level classes. I'm sure they should be in §1.6.4, High-level
classes, especially since the first sentence of that section says "The
following element classes are used to implement the threefold structural
distinction among phrases, chunks, and intermediate elements discussed
above in section 1.6.2 Model Classes." In actual fact, however, the
section only contains two classes: model.phrase and model.limitedPhrase.
--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/