[tei-council] divWrapping: summary and question

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Jul 18 08:50:11 EDT 2007

JW> [a]
LB> [a]
CT> [a]
LR> [a]

JC> model.divWrapper    = argument byline dateline docAuthor docDate
JC> model.divTop	= model.divWrapper model.divTopPart
JC> model.divTopPart	= head opener salute epigraph
JC> model.divBottom	= model.divWrapper model.divBottomPart
JC> model.divBottomPart = closed signed trailer ps

Absolutely! I proposed this as a straw-man "overkill" solution last
time around, but since no one bit (including myself), didn't even
bother with it this time.

One of the reasons I'm kinda glad everyone is going for solution (a)
is that we can leave the classes as they are now, and if & when we
ever decide we do need to refer to 'em, we can create divTopPart w/o
having to muck with content models.