[tei-council] Minutes from yesterday's meeting

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Wed Jul 18 08:12:19 EDT 2007

Hi James,

Thanks for getting these up so quickly.

1) I didn't leave early (that was last meeting)

That's all.

Dot

On 7/18/07, James Cummings <James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear TEI Council,
>
> The first initial draft of the minutes from yesterday's meeting.  Please do
> feel free to provide any corrections.  They were hastily written so I'm
> sure I've got some things wrong.  Make sure to double check any action
> items assigned to you and ALL, making sure that you understand the action,
> and the due date is that which was agreed in the electronic blizzard which
> was our teleconference.
>
> See:
>
> http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm32.xml?style=printable
>
> -James
>
> --
> Dr James Cummings, Oxford Text Archive, University of Oxford
> James dot Cummings at oucs dot ox dot ac dot uk

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu