[tei-council] Minutes from yesterday's meeting

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 18 07:37:52 EDT 2007

Dear TEI Council,

The first initial draft of the minutes from yesterday's meeting.  Please do
feel free to provide any corrections.  They were hastily written so I'm
sure I've got some things wrong.  Make sure to double check any action
items assigned to you and ALL, making sure that you understand the action,
and the due date is that which was agreed in the electronic blizzard which
was our teleconference.

See:

http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm32.xml?style=printable

-James