[tei-council] audio quality of conference call

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:39:31 EDT 2007

Thanks John.

I think it would be worth a try.

I tried to connect to Skype this time, but could not get through, so I
used the land line to call in.  Unfortunately, after about 1 hr in the
call my battery went low so I had to spend the rest of the call standing
in the hallway next to the fixed phone without being able to look at my
computer  screen.   For me it was the worst call in recent memory...

All the best,

Christian