[tei-council] REVISED Agenda for the TEI Council teleconference on July 17, 2007 at 1200 UTC

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 04:01:01 EDT 2007

Dear Council members,

please find below the revised agenda for the telecon later today.  In light
of the proposals that have been circulated since I issued the draft agenda,
I added a new agenda item for reviewing them.

Looking forward to talk to you later,

Christian

REVISED Agenda for the TEI Council teleconference on July 17, 2007 at 1200 UTC

Expected to participate:

Syd Bauman, David Birnbaum, Tone Merete Bruvik, Lou Burnard, Arianna
Ciula, James Cummings, Matthew Driscoll, Daniel O'Donnel, Dot Porter,
Laurent Romary, Conal Tuohy, John Walsh, Christian Wittern

excused:

How to connect:

We will use the highspeedconferencing.com service again. Hope it works OK.

Participants can use their skype account (www.skype.com) or regular
phones to call.  When calling via skype, *please use a headset*.  If
in doubt, it might be better to call via regular phone. Numbers as follow:

>From Skype call +99008278525675

Here are the latest access numbers from the h'speed website as of 2007-07-14:

Country   Code 	PLUS 	        Cell Phone?
US        1 	605-475-8500 	Yes
UK 	  44 	0870 738 0760 	Yes
Germany   49 	01805 00 76 46 	Yes
France 	  33 	0826 100 275 	Yes

other places: call to US:-(

Enter Conference Room Number : 5326922
(this is Sebastian's Conference room)

Please read through the following (including the linked pages) before
the meeting.

1) Open action items

* We will look at the open action items from the last meeting
(http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm31.xml?style=printable) first.

* For the remaining, as far as I can see from the list at
http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2007/003098.html
section A) there is mainly

<quote>3) add/del/supplied issues (trac 301, 331, action 6) (for LB). not
started</quote>

which is not covered by the other list but should be covered.

[I have problems accessing parts of trac at the moment, so if I have
overlooked something please notify me]

2) Reports

* Layout of the Guidelines (JC/DP
http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2007/003315.html)