[tei-council] report on my actions

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon Jul 16 22:44:29 EDT 2007

To help speed up tomorrow's call, here's a status report on the
actions assigned to me from last call, the minutes or which are at
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm31.xml?style=printable:

* Regularize glosses on *specs passim.
  Done.

* Review current wording in light of Council's recommendation.
  I've checked in a toned down version of the passage for Lou to
  review, but since I didn't tell him I was going to do so, he may
  not have the chance to look at it before the call.

* Change q to quote in MS.
  Done.

* Finish 3066 to 4646 update.
  Done. (It turned out really to be more of an RFC 3066 to BCP 47
  update, btw.)

* create second said proposal for q and said, post both.
  Done.

* move postscript to a free standing ODD.
  NOT done. Depending what else gets piled on my plate this
  conference call, I hope to have this done within a week.

* remove wording of description of resp in prose PH.1.2 &  PH.1.3.
  I believe this action was to remove the word "confidence" from the
  description of the resp= attribute, which has been done.

* Discuss merging of Corpus chapter in DS, and if necessary come up
  with concrete proposals for implementation (or not).
  I'm sorry to report that, not only wasn't this action completed,
  until I read the minutes just now, I had no recollection that it
  existed, let alone that I was supposed to be involved with it.

* Editors to integrate final Dictionary revisions into Guidelines.
  Well, Lou certainly did a lot of work two weeks ago or so on
  integrating DI revisions. I can't take any credit, but nor can I
  report on its completeness.