[tei-council] DRAFT Agenda for the TEI Council teleconference on July 17, 2007 at 1200 UTC

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 19:53:43 EDT 2007

DRAFT Agenda for the TEI Council teleconference on July 17, 2007 at 1200 UTC

Expected to participate:

Syd Bauman, David Birnbaum, Tone Merete Bruvik, Lou Burnard, Arianna
Ciula, James Cummings, Matthew Driscoll, Daniel O'Donnel, Dot Porter,
Laurent Romary, Conal Tuohy, John Walsh, Christian Wittern

excused:

How to connect:

We will use the highspeedconferencing.com service again. Hope it works OK.

Participants can use their skype account (www.skype.com) or regular
phones to call.  When calling via skype, *please use a headset*.  If
in doubt, it might be better to call via regular phone. Numbers as follow:

>From Skype call +99008278525675

Here are the latest access numbers from the h'speed website as of 2007-07-14:

Country   Code 	PLUS 	        Cell Phone?
US        1 	605-475-8500 	Yes
UK 	  44 	0870 738 0760 	Yes
Germany   49 	01805 00 76 46 	Yes
France 	  33 	0826 100 275 	Yes

other places: call to US:-(

Enter Conference Room Number : 5326922
(this is Sebastian's Conference room)

Please read through the following (including the linked pages) before
the meeting.

1) Open action items

* We will look at the open action items from the last meeting
(http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm31.xml?style=printable) first.

* For the remaining, as far as I can see from the list at
http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2007/003098.html
section A) there is mainly

<quote>3) add/del/supplied issues (trac 301, 331, action 6) (for LB). not
started</quote>

which is not covered by the other list but should be covered.

[I have problems accessing parts of trac at the moment, so if I have
overlooked something please notify me]

2) Reports / review

* Layout of the Guidelines (JC/DP)

3) next meeting