[tei-council] TRAC ticket 329 -- time to close?

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sat Jul 14 16:28:29 EDT 2007

> The idea then was, as far as I remember, to put them in a separate
> module, which still seems appropriate to me.

OK, then.

1. I think I can still close this ticket, as it was not about what
   module *-iso= attributes go in, but about what attributes go in
   what classes.

2. If we want to yank the *-iso= attributes to their own module, what
   should that module be called? Should it not still be declared in
   the chapter on Names, Dates, People, and Places?

I propose

<moduleSpec ident="dates-iso">
  <altIdent type="FPI">Attributes for ISO 8601 Format Dates</altIdent>
  <desc>Attributes for normalized temporal information using ISO 8601 formats</desc>
</moduleSpec>

In the ND-NamesDates.xml file.