[tei-council] service for telecon

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:38:59 EDT 2007

Dear Council members,

from the feedback I have seen on and off list, it seems that most feel it
worthwhile to stay with our current setup and see if the glitches are really
 with the system provided by highspeedconferencing.

I usually make a roll-call and take notes of attendants, but after a few
minutes we tend to start the conference and what happens then might not have
my full attention.  So if nobody reacts to your welcome message, you might
be hit by the "mysterious mike bug" and have to try to connect a second
time, maybe using a different type of service.

The details about how to connect will be as usual part of the agenda, which
I hope to have ready at this time tomorrow. (No promises, since I am
traveling and connectivity might vanish).

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern