[tei-council] ODD notes

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Jul 12 10:37:05 EDT 2007

> > What's the use case for multiple schemaSpecs anyway? Wouldn't it
> > be easier to simply disallow more than one?

If one were developing 2 or 3 similar TEI languages that had slightly
different schemas for whatever reason, it would be nice to develop
them in the same ODD.

Imagine, e.g., that we wanted to have a schema for capture that had a
few syntactic sugar shortcuts that we didn't want in our "real"
schema. But all the ohter customizations are the same. Might be nice
to create & document both of these in the same ODD.