[tei-council] *Please reply*: infrastructure for telecon

Conal Tuohy conal.tuohy at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Jul 11 17:21:09 EDT 2007

I was using Skype the last 2 times. The last call was OK for me ... but
the previous call I had problems. I could hear everyone but I don't
think anyone heard me ... at the end I managed to get a message via Dot
(using Google Talk) to the effect that I was there. At the time I
thought it might have been a Skype problem, but I was able to make a
Skype test call successfully, so if it relates to Skype it is perhaps an
issue with the interface between Skype and highspeedconferencing.com

I would vote to try again with highspeedconferencing.com, but perhaps
with a more formal roll-call at the start, so we can get a better handle
on the problem, if it still exists?

--
Conal Tuohy
New Zealand Electronic Text Centre