[tei-council] *Please reply*: infrastructure for telecon

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 11 08:21:58 EDT 2007

highspeedconferencing claim that the limit is 500 people.
there may well be issues, but they do not admit to any.

were you on Skype or landline, Conal and Arianna?

I have to sadly say that I have mismatched my diaries,
and will not be able to attend on Tuesday; I am in
a conference at York (which I had believed was the week
after ...).

I will be submitting reports on what I have done
by tomorrow evening.