[tei-council] upcoming teleconference for the TEI Council on Jul 17 1200 UTC

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Tue Jul 10 10:06:59 EDT 2007

As to the second: I would say that such lexicograpic data in
attributes are not as touto bear as plain text content (which we want
to avoid). Besides, this section of the guidelines is really useful
as a tutorial on what types of encoding strategies one would want to
use, but not so much about the way to actually encode.
Bref, I have the feeling we could leave it the way it is.
[Is it reassuring?]
Laurent