[tei-council] datatype of @n in att.global

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 09:37:28 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> I'm afraid this whole litigation is mis-placed. Space is allowed in
> @n. It is defined as
>      <datatype maxOccurs="unbounded">
>        <rng:ref name="data.word"/>
>      </datatype>
> meaning that it can be made of letters, digits, punctuation
> characters, symbols, or whitespace.

yikes! you mean its all a red herring? in that case
I am going mad.... have to go back and check why
all those errors appeared.

so the Spec for data.word is wrong?

 <remarks>
    <soCalled>word</soCalled> which contains only letters, digits,
    punctuation characters, or symbols: thus it cannot include
    whitespace.</p>