[tei-council] datatype of @n in att.global

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Jun 29 09:34:14 EDT 2007

Sorry, I should have taken a moment to explain that.

The <rng:ref name="data.word"/> refers to a single occurrence of a
'data.word', which itself can contain no whitespace (nor any other
separators, marks, nor "other" characters, e.g. control characters).
The maxOccurs="unbounded" on the <datatype> element means that any
number of whitespace-separated occurrences of data.word may occur as
the value of n=.