[tei-council] Formatting of the Guidelines

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Jun 26 09:25:01 EDT 2007

This is getting better...

Why is the GI name repeated in the top left box in each element spec? it
is redundant, and hence confusing. I quite liked the format where the
top row of each box contained the GI and the description on a pale gray
background, which is one way of removing the redundancy.  Or make the
description span both columns of the box?

Is there still no way of making the boxes all the same width?

Do we need the module name as well as the module chapter title? (and btw
wasn't someone supposed to be coming up with new module names?)

Still too many colours in the example displays for my taste. Attribute
values are part of the tag and shouldn't be in a different colour.