[tei-council] Guidelines formattin

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 19:10:33 EDT 2007

Wittern Christian wrote:

> You do still (or again) have problems with the formatting here, for
> example the documentation lines in RNG tend to run way out of the box,
> the page, and everything.
can you give me an example?

>> - process <mentioned> and <foreign> right
>> - remove spurious notes from top level
> Not exactly sure what that means, but you still have "include"
> statements that seem a bit out of place.
I have not touched those <<include>> things, I am waiting for someone
to have a good idea on how to solve it.

I must stress that I am not trying to pre-empt James and Dot's redesign
at all.
I am simply fixing some long-standing bugs, to give them the right data
to work out how to display.

Unless someone finds a bug in this, I am stopping this brief holiday
and going back to writing the IM chapter
(http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Guidelines/en/guidelines-en.xml.ID=IM,
oh that joyful task)