[tei-council] Guidelines formattin

Wittern Christian cwittern at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:54:00 EDT 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> those of you who made requests may like to
> check http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Guidelines/en/guidelines-en.xml
> now. I have made a few changes:
>
> - backlinks from footnotes to text
> - toggleable display between RNG and RNC display of schema
This is one I silently hoped for, but did not dare mentioning because it
seemed like a tad too big.  Great!

You do still (or again) have problems with the formatting here, for
example the documentation lines in RNG tend to run way out of the box,
the page, and everything.

> - process <mentioned> and <foreign> right
> - remove spurious notes from top level
Not exactly sure what that means, but you still have "include"
statements that seem a bit out of place.

On the whole, looks a lot better now.

Cheers,

Christian

--