[tei-council] rendition in ODD

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Jun 23 07:52:39 EDT 2007

I don't doubt that this is an interesting and possible evolution for the
ODD specification, but I would rather not make this development right
now without thinking it through properly. My point is just that it is
not currently in scope for what we can hope to achieve for TEI P5
release 1.0 and that we already have an adequate means of solving the
specific problem in hand, viz using rendition in the header.