[tei-council] rendition in ODD

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 13:00:15 EDT 2007

What do people think about allowing <rendition> as a child of classSpec
and elementSpec?
This would provide a place to store some default CSS, for example, and
allow Roma
to generate a proposed CSS for each customization.

I'd also like to add a "scheme" attribute to <equiv>, to let me say

 <equiv scheme="html" name="span"/>

or the like (or maybe <equiv schema="http://www.w3c.org/htmlxxxxx"
name="span"/>).

Any thoughts? James and I batted this around around, we reckon
we could automate a lot of the production of CSS renditions of TEI->HTML
or direct TEI.