[tei-council] Formatting of the Guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 10:33:10 EDT 2007

James Cummings wrote:
> I seemed to not finish my sentence there.  I meant "As long as Dot and I,
> having discussed it, understand what we mean, surely that is all that matters?

that's good; but then there is the stage of translating the "we
understand the problem,
and we know what we want it to do" into concrete specifications.

I suspect there are 3 layers to this work:

1) grab the right info in the right order from the ODD specs
and arrange it as a table of a list or whatever; and
rewrite examplel pretty-printer;
2) get the CSS right so that paragraphs come out in blue;
3) do cool stuff like a dynamic floating TOC on the right-hand side

and you and Dot will need to have a clear idea of what
resources you will have available to assign to each of these :-}