[tei-council] Minutes for teleconference, TC M 31

Conal Tuohy conal.tuohy at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Jun 20 23:30:16 EDT 2007

In the previous meeting, I was late arriving (due to time zone
confusion) and I found that, although I could hear everything, no-one
could hear me at all. Initially I was disconcerted by everyone's
rudeness, since I know you are all wonderfully polite people, but
eventually I gave up and figured it was a software problem. I know in
that case that my microphone was working correctly, and I successfully
tested my Skype setup after the teleconference, using the Skype test
service. I suspect that highspeedconferencing.com is at fault - is there
perhaps a maximum number of attendees who may speak?

Con