[tei-council] Minutes for teleconference, TC M 31

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 05:20:18 EDT 2007

"Council members unable to participate: Tone Merete Bruvik (TMB);
Arianna Ciula (AC)!" ????

I was there!

Now I understand why nobody listened to me when I was clarifying some of
the issues discussing in Berlin based on my notes...nobody could hear me
or, worse, everybody thought I wasn't there!

Arianna

--
Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate