[tei-council] Minutes for teleconference, TC M 31

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jun 16 14:06:33 EDT 2007

Dear Council,

An initial draft of the minutes of yesterday's teleconference are now available.
  Please let me know of any typos, corrections, inaccuracies.  There were a
number of instances where I couldn't clearly hear due dates etc. so I'd ask all
members of council to double-check the minutes.  There are a number of actions
given to all the council, thus everyone should be interested in checking.

http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm31.xml?style=printable

-James