Fwd: [tei-council] List of items from Berlin

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Fri Jun 15 08:47:04 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I have to leave soon and will miss discussion of the facsimile ODD and
chapter. I sent this message to the list last night but I know at
least Conal didn't receive it (it had a hefty .zip attachment). Con
has put the files up on Trac to please refer to that - Conal, can you
send a direct link to the trac ticket?

I think Conal has done a great job with this and I hope that my
modifications are acceptable to council.

Thanks,
Dot