rend= not global? (was "Re: Fwd: [tei-council] DRAFT Agenda for ...")

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Jun 14 10:04:19 EDT 2007

It does, since it goes towards a simplificatin of element
descriptions. Do think that our users not only look at a behaviour
(e.g. constraints in an XML editor), they potentially face the
situation where they will have to tune their own schemas by getting
into the (Roma or native ODD) sources. The more links there, the more
complex the TEI architecture will be to understand. I would let the
sleeping dog dog quiet.
Laurent