[tei-council] agenda items for Council telecon on 2007-06-15 at 1200 UTC

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 12 17:45:14 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> In the meantime, here is a list of some that we considered candidates
> back in summer 2005:

your memory or records are better than mine!

ok, your list is quite convincing. if you write
the spec, I guess I'll try to implement it in due course.

HOWEVER, I would suggest that implementing
all this (both on your part and my part)
is very much a luxury. If all the other
work gets done, then it would be nice to
get it in place for 1.0. But I'd suggest that
most of the long list of other tasks to be done should take
precedence.

consider than we reshould really freeze the Specs on August 1st
for a November 1st release, and then consider that this
is about 7 weeks away...

Sebastian