[tei-council] agenda items for Council telecon on 2007-06-15 at 1200 UTC

Wittern Christian cwittern at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:04:20 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> First, I just want to verify that the upcoming conference call is
> scheduled for this coming Friday 15 June at 12:00 UTC[1].

Now I see why you ask:  I just realized that I originally announced the
meeting for *today*, Tue 12, 2007.  Obviously this can not work anymore
and in terms of availability according to meet-o-matic, Friday is as
good, except that we have to do without Tone Merete:-(, but on the
positive side, we gain David Birnbaum:-).

My apologies for this confusion!

All the best,

--

 Christian Wittern