[tei-council] Action list from TCM30

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Jun 8 10:38:26 EDT 2007

As the action list from our meeting in Berlin, as presented in TCM 30,
is infeasibly long and indigestible, Sebastian and I have now done some
work (in consultation with Christian) on refining and prioritizing the
items it contains which refer specifically to P5 matters.

The revised document is available from
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm30-notes.xml?style=printable

It combines in one handy list all the actions from the Berlin meeting
and also from outstanding TRAC tickets, divided into (a) items still to
be done, indicating the person/s allegedly responsible; (b) a few items
where the action to be taken is either not clear to us, or needs greater
discussion by the Council (c) a heartening number of items where the
action is already complete.

It would be very helpful if Council members could scan this list for
(a) things we have overlooked or misrepresented
(b) tasks allocated to them on which they can report

Our suggestion is that this document would be a very useful way of
organizing our next telecon. If there is a substantial amount of other
business we should maybe schedule another call for that?