[tei-council] reminder: upcoming telecon, action/trac items

Wittern Christian cwittern at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:31:47 EDT 2007

OK, here is my 5 cents:

1) get rid of the sidebar or make it configurable

2) have a "print view"

3) show possible parents of elements in the reference chapter

4) show possible children of elements in the reference chapter

5) Tidy up the display of rng fragments and make the display (and
print!) of these passages optional

All the best,

Christian

--