[tei-council] reminder: upcoming telecon, action/trac items

Wittern Christian cwittern at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:03:42 EDT 2007

Dear Council members,

Our next telecon is scheduled for June 15, 2007 12:00 UTC.  I would like
to see the action/trac items resulting from the Berlin meeting cleared
out by that time.  Please go once again to look at
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm30.xml?style=printable and (for example)
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/trac/TEIP5/milestone/Actions%20from%20chapter%20review
 and make sure that the things on your table get done.

I would also like to ask those who are revising / composing working
documents, to get the documents ready by June 8, so that we have time to
review them before the call.

As always, please report work done here (and close/update the
corresponding trac ticket) so that we know whats going on.

All the best,

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern