[tei-council] place meeting?

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Mon May 28 08:51:01 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> I am gathering from oblique references in various posts that the
> place-name meeting has not only been set up, but will be happening
> tomorrow.

Yes, it will.

Has the Council been kept abreast of its progress (as was
> actioned in Berlin), and I missed it while away on my various
> travels?

No progress so far. The meeting is tomorrow and we will certainly report
on the discussion.

Who is attending?
Lou, Sebastian, James, Matthew, me, Gabriel Bodard, Tom Elliott (on
skype), Leif Isaksen (Oxford Archaeology) and Stuart Dunn (methods Network).

What's the agenda?
we don't have an official agenda ...sorry

The expected
> deliverable?
In general terms: some clear specifications on what to do as far as the
encoding of data about places regard (i.e. additions to the ND chapter).
I am sure others could give more specific indications.

Not that I think it matters much, but are *any* North
> Americans invited?
Tom Elliott.

> Good luck to those attending, I hope you have a very productive
> meeting and a good time.

Thank-you,
Arianna