[tei-council] place meeting?

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon May 28 08:33:10 EDT 2007

I am gathering from oblique references in various posts that the
place-name meeting has not only been set up, but will be happening
tomorrow. Has the Council been kept abreast of its progress (as was
actioned in Berlin), and I missed it while away on my various
travels? Who is attending? What's the agenda? The expected
deliverable? Not that I think it matters much, but are *any* North
Americans invited? I've also forgotten what is left in the budget to
cover this meeting.

Good luck to those attending, I hope you have a very productive
meeting and a good time.