[tei-council] Re: TEI P5 release 0.7

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Mon May 28 07:49:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have noticed that <att>nymKey</att> has now correctly become
<att>nymRef</att> (therefore datat.pointer); however there is still one
reference to <att>nymKey</att> in the ND prose.

I suppose we could deal with this tomorrow, but since it's an easy fix
and the new chapter is already public, I thought useful to point it out.

Arianna

--
Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate