[tei-council] the "key" attribute

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 23 04:03:38 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> functionality has to stay.[1] E.g., the US LOC may have changed
> recently, but as of a few years ago you could not access an LOC name
> authority record via a URI.

you could use Conal's trick

maybe we _should_ all use cRef for some of these
things; possibly that should be added to att.naming?
If, for example, Matthew has a canonical way of referring
to dead Icelanders, he should document it in
a <refsDecl> and point using a cRef.

is cRef used in the wild?

Lou has added @ref to att.naming