[tei-council] cleaning up after your easter egg

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat May 19 17:03:21 EDT 2007

Could I beg you all to look again at the list at
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/trac/TEIP5/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=First+pass+technical+chapter+review

What I need for each ticket is one of the following:

 * confirmation that what you wanted done has been implemented (you can
check at
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Guidelines/Source/Guidelines/en/guidelines-en.xml)

 * a note that the necessary actions are visible in
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/trac/TEIP5/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=Actions+from+chapter+review
and thus the easter ticket can be closed

 * a promise that the necessary changes have been fully reported to Lou
or Syd,
and that you are on the case of badgering to see that they get done

wouldn't it be great to get all these tickets closed in the next week?