[tei-council] facsimile markup

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Tue May 8 22:14:27 EDT 2007

Lou was keen on having us look at the proposal next to what already
appears in the Linking chapter. This wasn't assigned to me at the time
but I am happy to take it on.

Dot

On 5/9/07, Conal Tuohy <conal.tuohy at vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
> I finished my holiday in the UK and I'm now at work and catching up on a
> backlog of email.
>
> On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 05:19 +0900, Wittern Christian wrote:
> > Dear Conal and Dot,
> >
> > Looking at the Berlin minutes again, I now see that there is no action
> > item to follow up on the facsimile markup.  While it might not be
> > necessary for 1.0, I think now that the work has progressed so far it
> > would be a pity not to include it, especially given the frequent
> > requests for this.
>
> My memory was that I had an action item to compile a "full" set of
> examples, including the Comenius example, marked up according to that
> draft, and also to write it up as a chapter (or section of a chapter).
>
> > So I wonder if you could adress the concerns mentioned and revise your
> > propsosal in a way that could go into the Guidelines.  Maybe you could
> > as a starter post the things we looked at during the meeting somewhere
> > (at the Wiki?) so that we can have a closer look.
>
> Will do
>

> > All the best,
> >
> > Christian

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu